What is Przelewy24
Przelewy24 is an online payment option based on contactless bank transactions. It is a fast, easy-to-integrate, and secure solution for making payment transactions via the Internet.
This payment institution has integration with all Polish banks, and if your targeting audience is located in Poland, you can cover all the customers.
The vast majority of banks work fixed hours day and do not provide their services 24/7. Nevertheless, with the usage of Przelewy24, you have an opportunity to deposit in any day at any time.
All transactions made by Przelewy24 are entirely secure, and you don’t need to worry about your funds.
What are the benefits of Przelewy24?
- To start using the service, all you need is to have an account in one of the banks that provide this option.
- The largest selection of online payment channels – including 327 automated banks – 324 Pay-By-Link (PBL) and three e-transfers.
- The process of transaction flows almost instantly.
- The Polish zloty is the only available currency for this payment system.
- State-of-the-art security standards ensure data protection in real-time. Visa and Mastercard SecureCode ensure transaction security.
- Wide range of payment methods
How to deposit money with Przelewy24?
- Log in to the system.
- Go to the “Cashier” section, and then to the “Deposit” section.
- To select Przelewy24 as a payment option, click the image with an appropriate logo of the system.
- Enter the deposit amount and bonus code (if available) and click “Deposit.”
- You will be redirected to the Przelewy24 page.
- Select your bank from the list.
- You will be redirected to the website of your bank.
- Enter your payment details to enter the Internet banking system.
- Confirm the requested deposit amount.
- You will immediately receive a confirmation and will be redirected back to the cash system.
What payment options are available through Przelewy24?
- Przelewy24 has solutions to integrate payments in POS terminals for offline transactions.
- Recurring payments and subscription payment model. This service is convenient to pay license fees, various types of subscriptions. The advantages are distinct: it is easier for a merchant to accept payments, and on the other hand, customers do not need to worry about timely access to services.
- Interactive Voice Response. This method is especially convenient for those stores where a call center is present.
- Virtual shopping cart. If the merchant does not have a sales form, then a virtual cart is an optimal solution. You can sell products from informational websites without the necessity to connect additional modules.