SEO Merchant Account
You help your clients gain more presence online and get ranked better by search engines. But to assist them you need to get some help first. By this we mean you have to open a merchant account with the payment service provider (PSP). Only after this action, you will be able to accept payments from your clients.
What is SEO service?
SEO services are those provided by companies that use the most current search engine optimization practices. Their main aim is to help the client rank higher in the SERP (search engine result page). SEO service provider may offer the following services: on-page SEO, SEO articles, SEO reports, etc.
Why SEO service is considered a high-risk business
As SEO companies provide services, not tangible goods, it’s easier for clients to file for the chargeback and win them. They can claim they never received the service or some solutions didn’t work for them. As a result, SEO service providers might have a high chargebacks ratio. And banks tend not to work with risky businesses.
What are the core needs of SEO service merchants
Taking to account the main threats of these companies, the merchant account provider needs to have the following features.
- Fraud & chargeback prevention tools. In order to minimize the chargeback risk, the PSP should have sophisticated software that fights chargebacks in the most efficient way.
- PCI DSS compliance. The main aim of the PCI Council is to minimize payment card fraud. This means the client is less likely to state “identity theft” as he/she files for the chargeback.
- Multiple payment methods. As services SEO service provider offers, have no borders, the PSP should suggest a vast choice of payment methods. This ensures the clients find the methods they know and prefer to use.
Use these points a small guide on what to check in the first place.
For years, Ikajo International has proven itself as a trusted payment service provider. Its main goal is to offer a personalized approach to every client. Ikajo has everything, the SEO service company might look for. Charge Advisor is Ikajo’s own anti-fraud and chargeback prevention solution. It will help to protect you from any suspicious activity.
To help you reach a global audience, Ikajo will offer 100+ payment methods and 100+ currencies. If your requirements include alternative payment methods, Ikajo will gladly offer them. Moreover, opening a merchant account with Ikajo is easy and hassle-free.
- Own anti-fraud & chargeback prevention software
- Integration via HPP or API
- Free of charge recurring billing option
- More than 100 payment methods
- More than 100 currencies
- Partnership with over 60 international banks
- Mobile banking
- 24/7 customer support