Dynamic APM Pricing
To begin with, Monitoring Application Performance (APM) solves the problem of accessibility control, monitoring and performance productivity of applications.
It is an important tool that allows understanding the behavior of a certain application, detecting various problems before using by clients and solving these issues in quick time.
In such a way, the definition of dynamic application performance can be clarified as a system that performs the following functions:
- this system sends specific notifications concerning an abnormal behavior,
- it compares and analyzes the current and basic indicators,
- it captures relevant contextual information when detecting deviations,
- the system interprets the indicators of business processes and performed transactions,
- it collects performance metrics through the entire application environment
- the last one is the adaptation of the application environment in order to eliminate performance problems.
In terms of dynamic APM Pricing, it is considered to be a specific characteristic that provides its users an opportunity to opt for individual APM services in such a way that they could pay only for the services they want to use.