Dynamic 3D Secure
In general, 3D Secure is a technology elaborated by systems of international payments. It is considered as a global and safe method for effecting various payment operations through the Internet.
Such identification is ensured by entering a single-use password by the card owner, which is automatically sent by the Bank in an SMS message to the mobile phone of a holder when performing the operation.
The customer can verify the identification of a person using two methods, including:
- When choosing a static form, the cardholder has to choose a password in a certain window which usually consists of four or six characters. It will be used as a supplementary security measure when a client pays online.
There are several rules that you should take into account when setting Dynamic 3D Secure, including:
- According to the merchant rules, the operations are effected only for a specific customer
- Systemic rules take priority over the Dynamic 3D secure regulations
- An AND statements should be included to the subcomponents
- The rules are effected one by one In case if no rule is effected, the operation supported 3D secure will use it
- Dynamic authentication is a one-time dynamic code that is provided by our bank by means of SMS messages to a mobile phone or email of a Client for logging on and performing operations in the Internet Bank system. The dynamic code provides additional security.