CPanel is an instrument that allows the clients to manage different banking operations which were performed on the specific platform and handle the payment transactions that are about to be completed.
In order to get to the C-Panel, a merchant must use his ID and a certain password provided in the email when making an agreement.
Let’s see the structure of the C-Panel main page It is divided into the following elements, including:
- Menu navigation bar
- Data section
- Column of protection features, which is a point for access to the tripping function of 3D Secure
- Complementary data unit allowing to see a specific working environment with an immediate accessing to the materials
- Summary of activity with forwarding references to the major tools in order to arrange a specific payment
- Parameter unit
- Module of help center which contains various references of helpful sources
- Column for transaction management opening access to another tool in order to control all the payments.