Ikajo International owns and operates a number of dedicated payment service providers worldwide. We started in 2003 by developing technical payment platforms and over the years have expanded our global footprint.
Using a single fully integrated payment platform our local companies service local merchants at the same time providing a true global platform for our international clients. Our own payment platform and global payment solutions ensure customers around the world receive their money in a timely and cost-effective manner.
We are currently looking for System Analyst.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar;
- 2 years’ experience as a System analyst;
- Experience in writing product and technical documentation;
- Knowledge of technical side in web applications and system architecture;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- Previous experience in fintech, bank or e-commerce will be a plus.
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications;
- Writing internal and external technical documentation;
- Collaborating with internal product team (PM, PO, BA, developers, QA);
- Assisting with 3d-line product support.
- Work at unique international company in one of the fastest growing segments of fintech and online payments;
- Professional team and even greater corporate culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks;
- Attractive salary;
- Professional growth;
- Corporate trainings and seminars twice a year;
- English classes in the office;
- Amazing events and team outings on a regular basis;
- Work-life balance;
- Comfortable office with all facilities, fresh fruits and sweets.