Ikajo International owns and operates a number of dedicated payment service providers worldwide. We started in 2003 by developing technical payment platforms and over the years have expanded our global footprint.
Using a single fully integrated payment platform our local companies service local merchants at the same time providing a true global platform for our international clients. Our own payment platform and global payment solutions ensure customers around the world receive their money in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manage the project to develop new platform for the holding company;
- Manage projects from requirements gathering/request getting stage to the release deployment and maintenance;
- Analyze and write requirements and other technical documentation;
- Formulation of vision and strategy of the product development on the basis of existing functional;
- Discussion and preparation of requirements, their clarification and planning;
- Participation in product testing;
- Managing project team.
- Experience as a Project manager in IT minimum 5 years;
- Technical professional background is a must;
- Experience as a PHP developer, knowledge of SQL;
- Experience of creating technical documentation and requirements;
- Ability to manage full-cycle development projects;
- Agile (Kanban, Scrum);
- Communication and problem solving skills;
- Team player.
- Work at unique company in one of the fastest growing segments of fintech and online payments;
- Interesting project where you will be able to show yourself;
- Professional team and even greater corporate culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks;
- Attractive salary;
- Professional growth to CTO;
- Corporate trainings and seminars;
- Amazing perks, events and team outings on a regular basis;
- Work-life balance and flexible hours;
- Comfortable office with all facilities, fruits and sweets.