Ikajo International owns and operates a number of dedicated payment service providers worldwide. We started in 2003 by developing technical payment platforms and over the years have expanded our global footprint.
Using a single fully integrated payment platform our local companies service local merchants at the same time providing a true global platform for our international clients. Our own payment platform and global payment solutions ensure customers around the world receive their money in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Negotiate contractual terms with Acquiring Banks;
- Defining potential acquiring banks and performing business negotiations with them for financial services cooperation;
- Strengthen the relationship with existing customers by improving existing services and identifying new opportunities to further the partnership;
- Organization of new partners’ connection/integration to our payment systems;
- Maintenance of the current profile of the acquiring bank.
- University degree (economics, finance);
- English at upper-intermediate level;
- Experience in negotiations with international Acquiring Banks is a must;
- Deep knowledge of online payments models and Internet acquiring;
- Communicative skills, result orientation.
- Work at unique company in one of the fastest growing segments of fintech and online payments;
- Professional team and even greater corporate culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks;
- Attractive salary;
- Corporate trainings and seminars;
- Amazing perks, events and team outings on a regular basis;
- Work-life balance and flexible hours;
- Comfortable office with all facilities, fruits and sweets.