What Is PAGO FÁCIL?
There is a variety of payment methods available worldwide, and there are also options that can be used only in certain locations. Pago Fácil, in particular, is available for people who live in Argentina.
Initial Information about Pago Fácil
Pago Fácil is a payment product popular in Argentina. It is available in more than 3,600 outlets across the country. The system is suitable for making various types of transactions, such as paying bills and taxes, making purchases, and more. Each transaction is conducted with a unique barcode, which ensures the safety and high speed of transactions. Customers can simply make a purchase, print the invoice, and then pay with cash.
This payment option cannot be used for money transfers and making payments in such industries as gambling and pornography. It is possible to opt for a refund that works like payment cancellation on the same day when the payment is made.
The Main Benefits of Pago Fácil
There are several great advantages of this payment method. First of all, it can be used for a large variety of payments. Customers do not need to use their credit cards to make payments. As for merchants, the core advantage of this payment option is that it does not come with any chargeback risk. While a customer can cancel the payment, this can only be done on the same day. There is no way to do that after 24 hours after making a purchase.
How to Use Pago Fácil by Merchants
If you are a merchant, you should consider using Pago Fácil to give your customers more opportunities to pay with a payment option convenient for them. To start offering this payment method, do the following:
- Register with the system. You can do this on the official website of Pago Fácil by entering some required information about you and your company;
- Submit your company’s documents. You will need to submit some documents. You can find out what they are on the official website of the payment system or by contacting its customer support;
- Wait for the approval. Your documents will be checked for about 1-2 days. If everything is fine, then your application will be approved;
- Sign the contract. Now, you need to sign a contract with Pago Fácil to start using its services. Once that is done, you can send the documents back over the Internet;
- Choose the tools. There are various tools that Pago Fácil allows merchants to use. They depend on the way you want to accept payments from your customers, such as online, via email, in cash, or via virtual POS terminals.
Once this payment option has been launched for your business, you can start receiving payments from your customers. All the fund movements can be tracked in your dashboard.
Pago Fácil is a pretty popular payment method in Argentina that allows customers to make purchases in a variety of ways. In this case, a special invoice is used to finalize payments. There are pretty beneficial conditions offered for merchants who want to enable their customers to enjoy quick and convenient payments.