Summit of iGaming Malta (SiGMA) 2020 Nov 17-19
Thanks for filling that out. We really appreciate you giving us a moment of your time today. Your ticket on its way to your email.
SiGMA Group announces the annual Malta summit in 2020
World’s iGaming festival will take place at Attend, Malta on 17 – 19 November 2020
SiGMA Group has presented the dates for the annual iGaming conference in Attard. This year, SiGMA will expand its activities on not just European markets, but worldwide opportunities for online gaming and tech sectors. In joining efforts of leading suppliers, operators, PSPs, and affiliates, the SiGMA is shaping the face of global iGaming. Broad-ranging workshops combined with energetic networking and entertainment make SIGMA a perfect place for both business and fun.
SIGMA is a must-visit for you if:
- You are eager to thrive in the iGaming and tech sectors;
- You are looking for reliable affiliate partners;
- You want to find sponsors for your startups;
- You are willing to enhance your business processes;
- You want to stay updated on the latest trends in iGaming;
- You are hungry for fruitful networking with leading experts from all around the globe.
- You want to take part in what is expected to be one of the biggest global iGaming events in the world.
SIGMA 2020 will combine:
- 20,000 attendees
- 3000 affiliates
- 800 sponsors & exhibitors
- 300 speakers
- 80+ countries
Last year Ikajo team rocked the SIGMA conference. Not only we have found partners but also organized a win-win Apple lottery and a Kendama game. Check out the picture from the SIGMA 2019 to get inspired for 2020: