Mobile Commerce Growth in US, in Numbers
The value of commerce transactions conducted via mobile handsets/tablets will exceed US $120 billion by 2017 with 150 million users. Mobile commerce growth in the U.S. is driven by the increasing convenience, value, & security available to consumers via smart devices. Retailers are developing efficient mobile websites/apps and even delivering omni-channel experiences.
Key questions that the report answers:
- What is the U.S. m-commerce market size, potential, & forecast by segment?
- How is the m-commerce market broken up by online vs offline (proximity), and by segments (food, retail, etc.)?
- Detailed value chain analysis covering discovery, payment, and delivery.
- M-commerce accounted for 15 – 17 percent of retail e-commerce sales in 2014.
- Transaction value per tablet buyer per year would overshadow that of the smart phone buyer. Both devices are essential to discovery, payments, deals, & offers.
- Compared to tablets, consumers use smart phones more for research and less for purchase.
- Apparel and electronic goods account for the majority of retail M-commerce sales.
You can BUY the report with the help of the button below:
Table of Contents
US M-commerce Market Overview
Market Split by:
- Types of Devices
- Transaction Value
- Segments (Food, Retail, etc.)
- Online vs Offline (In-store)
Value Chain Analysis